An advisory network for challenging projects
We are a consulting firm specialised in political, law and management consultancy in the public sector. Our strength is our expertise in public management, law, business administration and political science. This multidisciplinary approach enables us to support public authorities effectively in challenging organisational projects.
We assist you in mapping out strategies, defining processes and building structures. We develop business models, controlling instruments, governance structures and cooperation models. We compile concepts and studies and analyses based on generally accepted scientific and methodical standards.
We can count on our well-rehearsed and proven partner network. So we are in a position to make available qualified experts to our clients at any time.
Our challenge: Individual solutions for complex problems
Our mission: to assist you in the design of new organisational structures and processes with our interdisciplinary expertise, broad experience and personal commitment.
- We possess a high degree of administrative expertise.
- We combine scientific work with practical experience.
- Not only do we develop solution approaches, we also demonstrate a sense of responsibility for the successful implementation of our proposals.
- We understand the languages of politicians, lawyers, business economists, social scientists, engineers and bankers.
- Owing to our long-standing activity we know the challenges there are to face in the public environment on parliament, government and administrative levels.
- We have broad experience in committees on management and supervision.
- Our most adept experts personally work on our mandates, thus involving their own executive and senior management expertise in the matter.
- With the help of our network partners we were able to jointly undertake various projects for International Organisations, the Confederation, the cantons and communities as well as for public corporations.
- We can refer to successes and errors and contribute this knowledge and experience to new mandates.
- We are committed to finding the optimal structures for the public sector.
- We endeavour to provide useful contributions to the handling of the tasks of the public authorities.
- We pay special attention to the interface between the state, the economy and the civil society.
The solutions to fulfil public tasks proposed by bolz+partner aim for being transparent, appropriate, realisable, durable and in accordance with the rule of law.
The main topics of bolz+partner are:
- Governance, Management, supervision in the public administration and in public corporations
- Public finances
- Spin off and outsourcing of public tasks; public corporations
- Cooperations and Public Private Partnership
- Review of organisations, organisational development
- Project Management
Phone: 0041 31 381 66 86
Gutenbergstrasse 14, 3011 Bern
c/o BHP Brugger and Partners Ltd., Lagerstrasse 33, 8021 Zurich